Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Not much to write today, as we are in full Halloween Revelry Mode. For me and my kind, Halloween is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

I'm in a happy mood today, with tomorrow being the big day. I already have my costume. I'm a witch. Again.


The dress and boots are the same ones I wore last year. This year I've accessorized with a new hat, some totally awesome stockings and a new familiar, Pookah.

Our Halloween display. The mums are past their prime, tho. Pity.

Pookah and I prepare to work our Halloween magic.

Those of you may remember that I found Pookah last year in the ditch outside my house just four days before I lost my beloved 15-year-old cat Jingles. Now, after taking a year to warm up to me - for cats respect the Official Mourning Period - Pookah is my best buddy.

Halloween is also a great time for humor. This morning I received some of the best Halloween cartoons I've gotten in many months. Enjoy!






This morning my sister sent me this. I love it:


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

And ironically, you and Pookah are a match made in heaven :) Is she as sweet as she looks?

Now this is a Halloween post! Makes mine look like a piece of crap. lol Loved the cartoons too.

Morgan said...

Pookah is as sweet as she looks. And more. And so spoiled. Every time I make a trip to town I come back with gift for her. Today it was salmon treats and a catnip toy.

Andrea said...

And I bet she deserves the pampering too. Almost makes me want to get a little kitty of my own to spoil.

Prairie Moon Farm said...

kitteh kitteh...*brrrr-DING* lol! Adorable kitteh and wonderful costume! A lot of people think my black cloak is a costume...errr....it's not. LOL!

Autumn Blessings,
Rachael

Silvergirl said...

Pookah looks exactly like our cat Dusty Sneakers. Happy Halloween!

Andrea said...

Hope you had a fabulous Halloween!

Cheryl said...

Hi Morgan,
Any word - can you give an update on Audrey from Palin's Deceptions?
Thanks!

Christopher said...

I hope y'all had a fantastic Halloween. In that getup I don't see how you could have anything else, though. ;)

Andrea said...

ot, but are you going to blog about Palin's latest activities?

Christopher said...

I heard a good one on Sunday when someone described their Halloween costume: "I'm dressed as Sarah Palin's book. I've got a nice jacket, but I make absolutely no sense when I talk."

Laura said...

Hi Morgan,
I was wondering how Audrey is doing and if things were working out okay. We miss her.

laughingwolf said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)