Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I have no time to write anything substantial today, as I'm about to get a shiny new son-in-law and am busy with last minute preparations ahead of my oldest daughter's Saturday wedding.

I did snap this dragonfly picture this morning, though, and thought I'd share it with you. On July 4th our neighbor Gideon stuck a burnt out sparkler into the top of one of our tiki torches. For whatever reason, it's become a favorite Dragonfly Perch. This one stayed put despite several others darting about waiting for their turn.

Hope you all have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That's awesome news, what a happy time for your family! Congrats and hope you all have a magical weekend :)

Will you be taking pics of the wedding, and will you be posting any here?

thimscool said...

Wow. Did you have a tripod or are your hands that steady?

Congrats on getting your daughter married off!

Morgan said...

Hi Andrea! I'm going to get Larry to take his camera. I'm going to be basking in my Mother-of-the-bride status, and there will be at least to pro photogs there. Yes, I will post some!

Morgan said...

Luke, no tripod. I suppose I must have steady hands despite the coffee.
And yep, one married off and four to go. ;-)