So I've been tagged by Christopher and now must submit seven facts about myself. Furthermore, I must "tag" and link to seven other blogs or else something horrible may happen to me. For instance, I could wake up to find I've turned into a Republican Baptist who prefers the Rush Limbaugh podcast to my morning Writer's Almanac fix.
Normally I don't care for chain letter-style memes, but why take the risk when so much is at stake? So here goes.
1. I never had morning sickness when I was pregnant. But I if I sat down and really thought about the fact that I had another person growing inside of me I'd get so sick I'd throw up.
2. I'm fascinated by old graveyards and love to take pictures of tombstones. I blame my childhood for my obsession with Things Morbid; I grew up on a haunted farm.
3. I can mimic a Barred Owl call so well that I can get them to answer or even fly close to me in the wild.
4. I enjoy sewing and have made my own clothes in the past. I also love to knit and make little felt dolls.
5. I used to think I could be friends with anyone despite philosophical differences. I recently found out that's not true. Some differences just can't be overcome.
6. I believe in magic and the supernatural. I've seen proof of both.
7. I shattered my ankle over a year ago. It turned out to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
So here are the seven bloggers I am "tagging":
Assorted Misgivings and Trepidations - Home of Bobb Citizen of the Earth. My daily online stress-reliever and Moment of Zen.
Sea Scribes - Grace is beautiful and brilliant. Her writing leaves me breathless.
Pagreenery - Musings, wordplay, rabbits and more! Oh, and Lu' is a really nice person, too.
Mouthing Off With Micky-T - If you can get past that scary bird, this is a wonderful little political blog.
Fluffiest Blog in the West - Shrub is an awesome guy. He doesn't update that often anymore so I don't know if he'll participate, but his blog is worth reading for his Testicle Tuesday archives alone.
Jana the Caring Cleaning Lady - So technically her blog is called "Get Off the Phone," but Jana the Caring Cleaning Lady is what I call her. Super sweet gal who just adopted a kitten that looks a lot like my new kitty!
Entropic Doom - Don't let the blue hair fool you. She's a hip young chick and a damn good writer!