Thursday, October 09, 2008

Spanking New Blog



Today I'm announcing a new blog.

It won't supplant this one; the Token Hippie isn't going anywhere. No, this one is quite different. It's an erotic blog entitled Naughty Bits and will feature short, erotic stories, select soft-core photos and artwork book reviews and even some literary challenges from time to time.

I just put up my first post called "Cherry." No, it's probably not what you think. But with me things rarely are.

Oh, and to those of you scandalized by the photo? That's an orchid. Damn you and our dirty mind.

For perfectly understandable reasons, it will be by invitation only. So if you want to become a reader just email me at thetokenhippie@gmail.com and ask.

For understandable reasons, I'm going to make it by invitation only, so if you want to become a reader, you'll have to email me and ask. Just drop me a line at thetokenhippie@gmail.com


11 comments:

Christopher said...

That's an orchid? Shame on me. I saw that and was dead certain it was a phalaenopsis. Oh, wait a minute...

Morgan said...

LOL.
We have them all, phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, cattleyas...
A few years ago we bought out a collection of a retired dentist and set them up in the little greenhouse room off our bedroom. They are just splendid, and so much easier to care for than people realize.

Andrea said...

you've made me very, very happy

Morgan said...

That's what I'm here for, to spread happiness like a warm blanket over the whoooooole blogosphere.
Not really. I'll just be content to cover you, me and Christopher.

laughingwolf said...

what, no wuffy invite? :(

Morgan said...

Wuff, I will most certainly invite you. I just need to get your email address. I'll go look for it on your blog.

Morgan said...

My blanket covers Wuffs, too.

Lu' said...

Right on, or is that hard on HA! That is a very good picture, really.

Christopher said...

Oh, you've done a pretty good job of keeping us up already.
And I am so jealous of your greenhouse. Ever thought about adding a few carnivorous plants to your collection? Many of them grow nicely alongside orchids and have the advantage of eating pests.

Christopher said...

Somehow I should have guessed you'd have Nepenthes, among other things. I used to have a gorgeous collection of sundews but the whole thing got wiped out by a double attack of aphids and whitefly and I've never had the heart to start over.
I had some wonderful bladderworts too. They weren't much to look at when they weren't blooming, but when they were they looked like tiny little orchids.

Morgan said...

We had something kill our first batch of sundews this year. They just kind of melted down. I'm not sure if Larry ever figured out just what it was.
Aphids can be a pain in the ass, and so can spider mites. The Banes of the Gardener, they are.