Friday, August 22, 2008

Posting lull

Sorry for the inactivity this week but I'm swimming in projects at the moment.I'm moving my ponies over to our neighbor's farm, having finally sealed a deal to rent eight acres of fenced pasture from her. There's a bit of work that will need to be done before everything is ready. And on top of that I'm helping another neighbor exercise her drop-dead gorgeous Haflinger pony.  A new school year is about to begin so there's curriculum to decide on, projects to plan, etc. and so on. Oh, and of course I'm still busy with paying work so there's little free time these days for anything else. The only thing I am making time for are my daily thee-mile walks. 

I hope to have a nice update on...something...with photos sometime at the beginning of the week!

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


8 comments:

laughingwolf said...

no rush, morg... rl intrudes at the most inopportune times, so understood :)

Andrea said...

Morgan - Ice had the baby!!! She posted a pic, he's too cute :)

thimscool said...

Daily three mile walks. Excellent.

Micky-T said...

That paying work part sure does get in the way huh?

Morgan said...

Thanks, Wuff. You are always so sweet.

Andrea, I tried to get over to Ice's but her blog's been reset to private, prolly' cause she put up baby pics. I'll need to email her for an invite but won't have time to get to it today.

Luke, the walks keep me sane. And fit. Since breaking my ankle I'm committed to keeping my weight in the 110 - 115 pound range so I won't develop arthritis later in life. Looking good is fleeting, but Mobility is for life!

Micky-t, it certainly does. And lately more than ever. :-(

Lu' said...

I thought of you the other day as this huge spider sat waiting in the web for supper. I was going to take a pic but snoozed. I will forever associate you with spiders now you know :) I'm just bobbing by at work. Will read later.

Christopher said...

lu', you're not the only one who associates spiders with Morgan now. There was a gorgeous Nephila down by the creek behind my parents' house. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture of her, or the equally charming spiky orb weaver who built her web right next to their pool so I could watch her as I swam.

Morgan said...

Christopher and Lu,
I am honored to be associated with the regal arachnids. I love them.
Your comments are bittersweet for me; I found Minerva dead this morning in the stall where she'd recently laid her second egg sac.
Godspeed, Minerva. May you forever weave your masterpieces in the night sky.