Saturday, July 26, 2008

Debut video of our foal

For those of you who expressed an interest in seeing the video of the new foal we had born here last month, I have finally gotten it produced and uploaded. "Xena" arrived in the wee hours of June 12. As I'd hoped, her mother had an uncomplicated delivery that put an end to months of needless worry on my part.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get the video uploaded. I've just been so busy with paying work that I've not had as much time to go through all the footage and put something together. But after a busy week I'm taking several days off to do some creative stuff for myself instead of for my job. This video was on the top of the list. I do hope you enjoy it.


12 comments:

thimscool said...

Atticus and I enjoyed that very much.

laughingwolf said...

welcome xena... you're a doll! :)

Morgan said...

Thanks, Luke. I'm so glad you and Atticus liked it.

Wuff, she is a doll. But she's a spunky one. Her poor mother has the patience of Job, what with the foal rearing up and trying to get her to play. It's a good thing Xena has the kids to play with. :-)

Lu' said...

EXCELLENT! Thanks for showing us the heart warming, heart smiling video. Dang, it rocks in your world. Thanks again for taking the time to shine a light :)

Morgan said...

Thanks, Lu'! It's a simple life, but the simple things are what rocks the most for me these days. :-)

Bobbb - Citizen of Earth said...

Very cute
And spunky too

Grats!

Anndi said...

Wonderful job of bringing us tht little miracle of yours. She,s precious!

I'll show my daughter but I can tell you now, she'll awwwwwwwwww!

Thank you for sharing her with us.

Micky-T said...

Well dang, that was about as sweet as this narly old heart can take.
Thanks
Lu sent me here.... it's nice here.

Phfrankie Bondo said...

well I must say that was one mighty fine interlude...and a well-made vid...congratulations on all counts!

Lu' said...

I see some have already stopped by. I linked your blog for the foal video. I hope you don't mind. The video just made me feel so good while watching it that I wanted to share it with others. Thank you.

Morgan said...

New friends? Woo-hoo!
To anndi, micky-t and phrankie bondo, welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed Xena's debut.

To Lu, thanks so much for referring some of your readers here. I'm honored.

To Bobb, thanks. I'll try to get some footage of Xena harrassing the sheep once the weather cools off a bit.

Micky-T said...

I watched it again!
Really cool!